Browse All Categories
- FlowsThis collection helps you build and manage your flows. Find information on ActionSets & RuleSets, flow variables, flow types, importing & exporting flows, and m
- ChannelsChannels are how you engage with your contacts. You can add channels to communicate over Facebook Messenger, Twitter, SMS, phone calls, and more.
- ContactsLearn how to create or import contacts and how to manage contacts in your account.
- MessagesThe messages section allows you to work with messages you have sent or received.
- Getting StartedRead up on some account basics or tips on authoring messages.
- FAQGet answers to our frequently asked questions.
- Voice (IVR)Interactive Voice Response (IVR) workflows allow you to send recorded voice messages which can be responded to by using their keypad or recording a message.
- TriggersTriggers allow you to control how or when a flow begins. Learn more about using triggers here.
- ExpressionsUse expressions to embed values like names, ages, or use more advanced syntax to build expressions including arithmetic, date & time functions, and more.
- CampaignsUse Campaigns to send messages to a group in relation to a specific date & time.
- ZapierZapier creates connections that pass information from one app to another. Alert a Slack channel of a flow response, add Salesforce contacts to flows, and more.
- GroupsUse the 'Groups' section to understand how to manage groups of contacts.
- ArticlesExploration of various use cases and tips and tricks.
- SurveyorWith a Surveyor app, you can use our powerful flow engine offline to capture surveys on the ground without the need of a cell connection.
- TicketingNo description
- TroubleshootingUse the articles here to understand how to test your flows and troubleshoot errors.
- Tips and TricksLet us guide you through some more advanced ways you might want to use Flows to build powerful custom interactions.